Thursday, June 21, 2007

Wah.. Haven't been blogging for sooo long

You may ask me why I didn't have any entry for sooo long le.. well.. basically.. nothing much happens so nothing to write loh.

Haha.. after my exam, most of my days have been 'resting' (staying up late to watch tv, waking up late.. etc). hmm.. In the mean time, went for some recreational activities. Of course not forgetting to send out some resume for jobs first.

First, I went to ECP to skate with one of my best friend last Thursday, it has been sooo long since we last skated. As it was a weekday, not much chiobu for us to bio at ECP.. sianz.. haha.. we then watched Fab 4 on the same day. For Mavel comics fan, it's not bad, as most of you will already know the background of the characters in Mavel ie the Silver Surfer.

On Saturday, the long anticipated post-exam BBQ at.. yes, you guessed it, ECP again.. hahaha. seems like I am going there more often. We got lots of good food, got prawns, got satay, stingray..etc..so shiok hor? Hmm.. if you remembered, it rained on that day loh.. sianz-one-half.

The rain stopped early in the evening, so we all started the fire and everything carrys on as usual, but like 10 plus nearer to 11 liddat, DOWNPOUR loh.. we saved the drinks and the cooked food but all the rest of the food went to waste le.

Today!!.. hmm.. went for my IPPT without training, failed the 2.4km loh, by abit still failed, no excuses lah.. hahaha.. I lazy, never train, just thought I go try try see how it goes. Wah.. 1 year never run, sure sucks loh.. so a note to you guys, just go train before going for your IPPT.

Thatz it for now... yawnz.

No comments: